Daniel J. Niamehr
Daniel J. Niamehr, Esq. is an Associate Attorney at the Law Offices of Michael S. Lamonsoff, PLLC.
Mr. Niamehr has dedicated his entire career to aggressively representing people whose lives have been devastated by the negligence and carelessness of others. Mr. Niamehr prides himself on his thorough preparation and constant determination to get the best results possible.
His approach has yielded outstanding results for his clients injured in construction, premises, and automobile accidents. Mr. Niamehr is skilled in all phases of litigation from commencement to settlement or verdict.
Education and Accomplishments
Mr. Niamehr graduated from The George Washington University Law School. He completed his undergraduate studies at The University of Massachusetts Amherst, where he graduated cum laude, with a Bachelor of Science degree in Political Science.
- State of New York
- U.S District Court – Southern District of New York
- U.S District Court – Eastern District of New York
- The George Washington University Law School
- The University of Massachusetts Amherst
- New York State Bar Association
- New York State Trial Lawyers’ Association