His clients call Michael Lamonsoff “The Bull” because he never stops fighting for them. Thanks to “The Bull” and his team of top-rated litigators, the Law Offices of Michael S. Lamonsoff, PLLC., is consistently rated as one of the top personal injury law firms in New York City.
Safety at work is a major concern for everyone. When injuries happen in the workplace, they can have extreme consequences not only for the victim, but also for the victim’s family. In addition to the pain and disabling effects of the injury, if you are injured at work, you may also incur substantial medical bills, become disabled, etc. You will need the aid of an experienced workplace accident lawyer in NYC, one who fights for workers’ rights and can help you restore your life activities and expectations.
In New York, workers are protected by substantial Labor Laws that enable them to bring personal injury lawsuits in many cases in addition to workers’ compensation claims. Attorneys with the Law Offices of Michael S. Lamonsoff, PLLC, have spent the last decades fighting relentlessly on behalf of people injured in the workplace, working tirelessly to obtain top settlements and verdicts on their behalf.
Unfortunately, there can be many obstacles and hurdles to winning these cases. The experienced and aggressive team of workers’ rights lawyers at the Law Offices of Michael S. Lamonsoff, PLLC can help you cut through the red tape, and get you the compensation that you deserve.
If I suffer an injury at work, who will pay for my costs and expenses?
If you are injured on the job, you entitled to workers’ compensation benefits, which include some medical expenses, wage loss and other immediate costs. However, workers' compensation benefits are not likely to be nearly enough to provide complete compensation for all the damages that you have experienced.
New powerful laws enacted by the New York State government now allow injured workers to sue the people whose negligent failure to follow safety rules and regulations resulted in the worker’s injuries. This gives you the option of bringing a personal injury claim to receive financial recovery for the entirety of your loss, including pain and suffering as well as your medical expenses.
At the Law Offices of Michael S. Lamonsoff, our team of workplace injury lawyers in New York investigate every case aggressively and work hard to make sure that you receive a settlement or verdict that will fairly and justly compensate you for the full extent of your injuries.
What our clients injured at work say about our law firm
I'm a construction worker. I got injured at a construction site.
I'm lucky to have found Michael Lamonsoff's firm. I'm so happy because they did a really great job. He keeps you informed of the status of your case all the time.
Michael told me to wait until trial. I never thought I'd get the amount that Michael got for me. I'm absolutely happy with the results of my case. I've already recommended two other construction workers who are also happy with Michael.
Miguel Angel Oreliana
“I was with department of sanitation and was injured on the job. I heard about Michael through a coworker.
“My experience was excellent. The whole firm was just great.
“Be patient with the firm, the longer you wait the more money they will be able to get for you.”
Johnny RomanLearn More
Over $500 million in verdicts & settlements for our clients
$16,000,000 Verdict Awarded to a Victim of Sexual Abuse
$12,157,000 Settlement in a Train Derailment Case
$11,750,000 Awarded to a Victim of Wrongful Conviction
$9,000,000 Awarded to a Victim of Municipal Assault
$6,500,000 Settlement in a Construction Accident Case
$5,500,000 Verdict Awarded in a Construction Accident Case
$4,750,000 Awarded to an Injured Construction Worker
$4,100,000 Settlement in a Construction Accident Case
$4,000,000 Awarded to Families of Flight 587 Victims
Select results from recent workplace accident cases:
- $6,500,000 settlement awarded to a union construction worker who fell from an unsecured ladder which resulted in a leg fracture and spinal injuries.
- $5,500,000 verdict awarded construction worker who was injured when a wood bracing collapsed while exiting a ditch resulting in spinal injuries.
- $4,750,000 awarded to a construction worker who was injured when a concrete slab fell and struck him resulting in multiple injuries.
- $2,800,000 settlement for an iron worker who was caused to slip and fall on a construction site resulting in significant lower back injuries.
- $2,200,000 awarded to a construction worker who was catastrophically injured when a trailer rolled back and crushed him against a jersey barrier.
- $2,000,000 recovered for a sanitation worker who was injured when a garbage truck crashed into his vehicle resulting in serious injuries.
- $1,000,000 awarded to a union plasterer who was injured on the job when he was burned by a torch.
- $1,000,000 awarded to a construction worker who fell through a skylight in a warehouse.
- $1,000,000 settlement for a NYPD traffic officer whose vehicle was struck by a negligently operated forklift resulting in serious injuries.
We can help
If you have been the victim of a workplace accident and sustained serious injuries, please don’t hesitate to contact our office immediately and speak with a workplace injury attorney. The Law Offices of Michael S. Lamonsoff, PLLC will work tirelessly to get you the best possible outcome in your case.
Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.