THE LAW OFFICES OF MICHAEL S. LAMONSOFF WAS ONE OF THE FIRST FIRMS IN NEW YORK TO SEAMLESSLY TRANSITION TO FULLY FUNCTIONAL REMOTE ACCESS IN THE FACE OF THE “SHELTER IN PLACE” ORDER. THIS HAS ENSURED THAT WE CAN CONTINUE TO SERVE YOU AND AGGRESSIVELY LITIGATE OUR CLIENTS’ CASES.
WE ARE WORKING REMOTELY WHILE THE "SHELTER IN PLACE" EXECUTIVE ORDER REMAINS IN EFFECT AND WILL RETURN TO OUR PHYSICAL OFFICES WHEN PERMITTED.
During this period, The Law Offices of Michael S. Lamonsoff will continue to operate uninterrupted. If you need or want to reach us, please do so as follows:
For Potential New Clients- Instead of having to visit our office for a consultation and/or signup, you will now be able to do this from the comfort and safety of your home. You will be able to speak with Michael S. Lamonsoff and his attorneys by telephone or video conference via your mobile phone, laptop and home personal computer. We are going to be continuing to communicate with everyone who wants to talk to us about a potential new case.
To discuss your potential new case, do one of the following:
- Call us at 212-962-1020. Incoming phone will be answered by our receptionists, who will transfer your call to the Michael S. Lamonsoff and his attorneys. Or;
- Fill out the Contact Us form on this website or use the Web Chat.
- Send an email to email@example.com and include your name, contact information and a brief description of the reason you are contacting us.
For Our Current Clients - If you need to reach an attorney or staff member, there are several ways to do so:
- The best method is to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be forwarded to the appropriate person. Please include your name, date of accident, and VIP or file number.
- Call us at 212-962-1020. Incoming phone calls are being forwarded to our receptionists, who will be taking messages and contacting the person you are trying to reach, so you can get a response.