Injured in a Crane Accident: Find Out Who is Responsible
Crane accidents happen when the people in charge of planning construction safely fail to make the safety of workers and passers-by their top priority.
The most common crane accidents happen when:
- The equipment is poorly maintained, resulting in hoist failure, boom collapse or another issue;
- Inexperienced or poorly trained crane operators fail to follow crane safety guidelines;
- Cranes are not properly set up on a firm foundation or are not stabilized, causing them to overturn;
- Crane operators attempt to move excessive payloads, or drop loads;
- Electrical power lines are not properly considered, causing worker electrocutions; and
- Counterweights strike or crush workers.
Crane accidents such as these may have caused you or someone you love injury, pain, suffering or even death.
Given the potential catastrophic injuries sustained as a result of a crane accident, it is imperative that you contact a qualified crane accident attorney immediately to protect your rights.
Early investigation is crucial to every crane accident. Witnesses must be interviewed while their memories are fresh, and evidence must be immediately preserved. The correct responsible parties must be identified as soon as possible, as there can be and usually are multiple parties who may be responsible for you or your loved one’s injury.
Here at the Law Offices of Michael S. Lamonsoff, we handle every investigation and the litigation that follows quickly and professionally, to ensure that you or your loved one get the compensation that is deserved.
If you or a loved one have suffered injury or damage from a crane accident, contact a New York crane accident lawyer at the Law Offices of Michael S. Lamonsoff for a free consultation.