Jessica Massimi, ESQ.
Jessica is primarily a civil rights attorney with experience litigating cases against the City of New York in Federal and State Court. Ms. Massimi is admitted to practice law in the United States District Courts for the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York. Ms. Massimi’s areas of practice include representation of people who have been subjected to excessive force or police brutality, false arrest, and unfair prosecution and conviction by the NYPD or other members of law enforcement. Ms. Massimi also has experience as a commercial litigator, representing franchisees in myriad business issues such as adversary proceedings in bankruptcies, temporary restraining orders to facilitate transfer or sale of a business, minority shareholder rights, and other complex commercial issues arising under the New York State Franchise Practices Act.
Education and Accomplishments
- Ms. Massimi graduated from City University of New York (CUNY) School of Law. She earned an undergraduate degree in English Literature from Fordham University in the Bronx.
- Civil Rights Litigation with a focus on police brutality, false arrest, and malicious prosecution
- Personal Injury
- Automobile Accidents
- New York State
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Ms. Massimi is a proud member of the National Police Accountability Project (NPAP)