Erin K. Hurley
Erin K. Hurley is the assistant managing attorney at the Law Offices of Michael S.Lamonsoff, PLLC. Ms. Hurley brings with her over two decades of experience in the field of personal injury, including having worked alongside legal luminaries such as Johnny Cochran.
Throughout her legal career, Ms. Hurley has handled numerous multi-million dollar personal injury cases from inception to settlement, for clients seriously injured from construction accidents, child lead poisoning, defective products, dangerous highway design, motor vehicle accidents, premises accidents, and negligent security, among others.
Ms. Hurley has lectured at HB Litigation Conferences Lead Paint Litigation Seminars and other national seminars regarding child lead poisoning, as well as on the subject of environmental torts at graduate school level classes at New York University and Hunter College. In addition, she has lectured at many other continuing legal education seminars, including Decisions, the popular annual seminar sponsored by the New York State Trial Lawyers Association. She was previously the Secretary, as well as being a Member, of the Tort Litigation Committee of the Association of the Bar of the City of New York, and also served as a Member of that Association’s State Courts of Superior Jurisdiction Committee. Ms. Hurley was previously a member of the Editorial Board of Bill of Particulars, a publication of the New York State Trial Lawyers Association, and has authored or co-authored articles about child lead poisoning and other personal injury subjects, one of which was published in Trial, the national publication of the American Association of Justice.
When she is not advocating for her clients, Ms. Hurley volunteers for Badass Brooklyn Animal Rescue, and also serves on their Board of Directors.
- J.D. from New York Law School.
- B.A. in Art History from Arizona State University.
- Supreme Court of the United States
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of New York
- State Courts of New York
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- New York County Bar Association
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- Brooklyn Women’s Bar Association
- American Association of Justice